Meet Goldendoodle dog! The most desired dog. Here is some information about Goldendoodle.
It is hard not to fell in love with Goldendoodles once you see them! They look like big stuffed teddy bears! Recently, they are becoming more and more popular among dog owners and famous bloggers and influencers! Andrea Pion and her Goldendoodle made a lot of fuss on the Internet lately!
Goldendoodle is a cross- mixed breed. They are a mix of Poodle and Golden Retriever. While, the smaller version of this dog- mini Goldendoodle is a mix of Golden Retriever with a Miniature Poodle or a Toy Poodle.
Goldendoodles where first bred with a thought of being guide dogs for visually impaired people with allergies- they are mostly hypoallergenic. Most Goldendoodles also have a low to non-shedding coat, which is also a big advantage!
Here is some more Goldendoodle information:
There are a few different colours of Goldendoodle. The basic ones are cream, black, red, and brown. However, they can have different shades of each colour.
How big are Goldendoodles? Well, it varies.
There are two types- Goldendoodle, which can be 17 to 25 inches in height. Mini Goldendoodle which usually is around 13 to 20 inches in height
Even though they look like a toy, Goldendoodles are brilliant dogs. Because they are a mix of Poodle and Golden Retriever you never really know which breed character will be dominant.
Goldendoodles can be shy. Therefore, it is essential to socialise with your dog and let him meet new people from the early years. This way dog will be more confident for example around new guests in your home!
When not appropriately treated, Goldendoodles can become a bit aggressive towards unknown people. I would recommend every owner of this adorable dog to invest some time and money into proper training! This way you can be sure your buddy will be a loving and loyal companion for life!
Goldendoodles are easy to train. There are not super energetic. However, they do need to be active and go for the walks, play and run every day!
Five generic information about Goldendoodle:
- They can be quite sensitive, so it is essential to treat them calmly and nicely! They don’t like being shout at! ( but who does? :))
- They are a great family dog. They are sociable, they will need your time every day.
- Taking into consideration that Goldendoodles are designer dogs they tend to have some health problem. They include Addison’s disease hip dysplasia, sebaceous adenitis, a heart condition, and eye diseases.
- Like all the animals Goldendoodle will need some care! You will have to bath them, brush them at least once per day, cut their nails, brush teeth and make sure their shed will stay nice- they will need some grooming from time to time.
- They like to play, and they need to exercise every day! – at least 30 min per day!
- How to start
The price for Goldendoodle from a certificated breeder varies from $1000-$4000. There are quite a few Goldendoodle breeders.
What is the important information you need to know about Goldendoodle before buying one?
- Make sure that the puppy had contact with other dogs and people from the beginning! It is essential for the dog to have contact with others to be sociable and not so shy!
- The breeder has to provide you with health information about the puppy. You also should get a small health book.
- The dog should be check for any health issues and genetic problems.
- Have a look at what conditions was the puppy living in. Is it a clean and pleasant environment?
- Check if there wasn’t any inbreeding between parents or siblings.
- Lastly, always visit the place the puppy was living in personally!
To find a Goldendoodle in you are do the research online- there are plenty of breeders everywhere!
You can also visit the American Canine Hybrid Club or the American Kennel Club and find registered breeders there and more information about Goldendoodle!
I hope you enjoyed this article! For more information about Goldendoodles visit: “best buddy forever”.